Sign Up to Receive Holy Communion
"The Bread which we break is the Communion of the Body of Christ. We, who are many, are one Body; for we all share in the one Bread."
(1 Corinthians 10:16-17)
To receive Communion at home following our next outdoor service of the Holy Eucharist, please fill out the form below. The form will be available until noon on the Thursday before the service. If the form deadline has passed and you need to make special arrangements to receive Communion, please call the church office at 707-579-2604 and follow the prompts for the priest-on-call line.
We will hold another prayer gathering on Zoom at 5:00 p.m. that Sunday to receive Communion together, using the same Zoom link as for Sunday morning services (see News & Notes for the link). If you're not able to participate in this gathering, you may still receive Communion on your own or with others in your household, using a set of prayers in the booklet that comes with your kit.
More information on the Communion kits is below the form.
More about Communion Kits
- Communion kits will include the Eucharistic Bread only. Gluten-free Bread is available.
- Wine is not being distributed in accordance with our Bishop's current guidelines. The Church teaches that Christ's Body and Blood are truly received even when it is only possible to receive one of the two elements.
- The kits are compostable and may be returned to the earth after the service or brought back to the church office.
- All ministers preparing Communion kits and making deliveries will wear masks and practice hand hygiene and physical distancing.
- For Communion deliveries, please plan to be home during the time window. Ministers will not be able to leave Communion kits unattended.